ICC stocks a full line of SOURIAU connectors and other interconnect solutions specifically designed for harsh environments and ideal for Mil-Aero and industrial applications.
SOURIAU is the connection technology platform of Esterline, a specialized manufacturing corporation dedicated to serving the aerospace and defense markets. SOURIAU's large and versatile product offering is complemented by a philosophy of continuous innovation and improvement.
Our SOURIAU line includes a diverse assortment of connectors and other quality products, including MIL-DTL-38999 Series III (D38999) 8D Series hermetic connectors. These receptacle connectors feature stainless steel housing for harsh environments and threaded coupling for quick and reliable mating. Offered in solder flange, square flange, and jam nut designs, with high-density solutions available.
We also offer:
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III (8D)
- Aluminum Plugs & Receptacles
- Composite Plugs & Receptacles
- Stainless Steel Plugs & Receptacles
- MIL-DTL-26482 Series I (851)
- MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Hermetic Connectors
- 8STA Harsh Environment Connectors
Featured SOURIAU Products
MIL-DTL-38999 III - 8D Series
SOURIAU MIL-DTL-38999 III - 8D Series Connectors
SOURIAU 8D Series cylindrical connectors are designed in accordance with MIL-DTL-38999 Series III, EN 3645, CECC specifications. Used in both harsh environment and general purpose applications, our SOURIAU 8D connectors are loaded with features.
These high-performance connectors are equipped with full 360° RFI-EMI shielding, high vibration and temperature (up to 200° C), quick screw coupling with a self-locking mechanism, and a 100% scoop-proof design.
Available in composite, aluminum, and stainless steel shells with a variety of plating options, including RoHS-compliant and cadmium-free platings.
We also offer SOURIAU MIL-DTL-38999 III - 8D Series Plugs with Integrated Backshells.
SOURIAU Product Include:
- D38999 Wall Mount Receptacles
- D38999 Jam Nut Receptacles
- D38999 Plugs
- MIL-DTL-38999 III Contacts
- D38999 Composite Connectors with Olive Drab Cadmium Plating
- D38999 Composite Connectors with Nickel Plating
- D38999 Aluminum Connectors with Black Zinc Plating
- D38999 Aluminum Connectors with Nickle Plating
- D38999 Aluminum Connectors with Olvie Drab Cadmium Plating
- D38999 Stainless Steel Connectors with Passive Plating
- D38999 Stainless Connectors with Nickle Plating
MIL-DTL-38999 III - 8D Series Hermetic
SOURIAU 8D (D38999) Hermetic Series Connectors
SOURIAU’s 8D Series hermetic receptacles are qualified to MIL-DTL-38999 Series III specification and feature glass-to-metal seal technology to counter extreme changes in temperature and pressure.
- QPL’d – 45 qualified layouts
- Stainless steel housing for corrosion resistance
- Extremely low leak rate
- Compact/Low profile: 30% space savings over standard versions
- Operating temperature range of -65°C to +200°C
- Robust mating cycle of 500 mating/unmating operations
- 360° EMI-RFI shielding
- Threaded coupling for quick and reliable mating
- Diverse selection includes solder flange, square flange, jam nut, solder cup, PC tail, and eyelet contacts
D38999 hermetic connectors are ideal for applications like military and civil aeronautics, military ground vehicles, and offshore marine vessels. Specific uses include sensors, actuators, valves and fuel tanks.
MIL-DTL-38999 III - 8D Series with Backshells
SOURIAU MIL-DTL-38999 III - 8D Series Plugs with Integrated Backshells
The SOURIAU MIL-DTL-38999 III 8D Series Plug Connector with Integrated Backshell offers you an all-in-one solution to your harsh environment interconnect needs. These robust plugs include all the features and benefits of mil-spec D38999 connectors, plus embedded backshells to streamline your supply chain.
SOURIAU MIL-DTL-38999 III 8D Series Plugs with Integrated Backshells are available with aluminum shells and nickel, olive drab cadmium, or RoHS-compliant black zinc nickel plating.
- Space, time, and weight savings
- Improved electrical continuity and signal protection
- 360° RFI-EMI shielding - EMI backshell offers shield band compatibility or overmolding as an optimal solution.
- Resistant to fluids, vibrations, and high temperatures (up to 200° C)
- Compatible with a variety of heat shrink boots, including VG95343 and MIL-I-81765
- Offered in 9 sizes and over 90 layouts
- Designed for both harsh environment and general purpose applications
MIL-DTL-26482 I - 851 Series
SOURIAU MIL-DTL-26482 I - 851 Series Connectors
SOURIAU 851 Series circular connectors are designed in accordance with MIL-DTL-26482 Series I specifications.
Both compact and lightweight, SOURIAU 851 connectors are used in numerous civil and military aviation applications as well as in the electronics industry.
SOURIAU 851 Series connectors are equipped with aluminum alloy shells and olive green, black anodized, nickel, or black zinc nickel plating. Available in both sealed and hermetic options, these high-performance connectors feature a positive bayonet coupling mechanism to ensure reliable mating. Solder contact varieties are QPL'd in the U.S.
8STA Harsh Environment Connectors
SOURIAU 8STA harsh environment connectors
Designed to withstand high levels of shock and vibration, the 8STA series is derived from MIL-DTL-38999 and JN1003 specifications. This microminiature connector is ideal for UAVs, satellite launchers and infantry interconnects. This series is also popular for motorsports, including Formula 1, IndyCar, Nascar, Superbike and boat racing. Selection include hermetic feed-through and high-density solutions, as well as connectors with coax and PC tail contacts.