AMP | TE Connectivity
ICC is a distributor for AMP | TE Connectivity products. Founded in 1941 as Aircraft Marine Products (AMP), the company was the first to develop the solderless crimp electrical connections for quick and removable wire connection used in aircraft and marine. 75 years later, TE’s AMP is recognized globally for the manufacture of rugged electronic components for reliable connectivity in the harshest environments.
AMP | TE Connectivity Products Include:
- Connectors & Backshells
- Fiber Optic Products
- RF & Coax
- Terminals & Splices
- Terminal Blocks & Strips
- Fortis Zd LRM Connector System
Featured AMP Products
Rectangular I/O Connectors
TE Connectivity Rectangular I/O Connectors
TE Connectivity (TE) offers a broad range of rectangular I/O connectors for military & commercial aerospace, QPL, and COTS applications. Our selection of TE Connectivity rectangular connectors includes products from the ARINC 600, ARINC 404, general purpose rectangular, high-density rectangular, and MTC lines.
These high-density connectors are designed for rugged performance and give you the flexibility you need for your interconnection needs.
TE Connectivity's standard rectangular connectors are equipped with keying options, locking features, color coding, and various materials. Choose from:
- VAL-U-LOK - .165" pitch wire-to-wire and wire-to-board types rated to 9A/600VAC
- Dynamic Series - Rugged PCB connectors engineered for vibration-prone environments and efficiency in applications
- Power Triple Lock - 3-in-1 reliability for power and signal connections
- ARINC 600 - Designed to meet rugged performance requirements for both commercial and military applications
- MATE-N-LOK - Connector system utilizing a positive locking mechanism to help prevent accidental disengagement of mated connectors
- NECTOR - Power system providing a reconfigurable "plug and play" alternative to traditional hard-wired electrical connections
- METRIMATE - True metric specification connectors designed for panel, free-hanging, or PC board applications
AMPLIMITE D-Sub Connectors
TE Connectivity Sealed AMPLIMITE D-Sub Connectors
TE Connectivity Sealed AMPLIMITE D-Sub Connectors are designed to withstand harsh environments and ideal for military and aerospace applications. These connectors are not only made to MIL-DTL-24308 specifications, but also feature environmental sealing that meets IP67 levels.
- Grommet sealing on wire entry end
- One-piece interfacial seal on mating face
- Can be submerged to a depth of one meter
- Available in Series 109 standard-density (size 20 contacts, 7.5A) and Series 90 high-density (size 22 contacts, 5A)
- Cadmium-plated shell with glass-filled polyester insert
- Intermateable with standard D-subminiature connectors
Grace Inertia Connectors
TE Connectivity 6mm Grace Inertia Connectors
TE Connectivity 6mm GRACE INERTIA Connectors are equipped with a locking design supporting applications with wire-to-board connectivity up to 10A. These connectors employ inertia force to assist in mating, and are designed to error-proof your application by preventing contact between receptacle contacts and header contacts during the mating process.
- Help ensure complete mating with inertia design
- Support applications with up to 10A wire-to-board connections in 2 and 3-position configurations
- Deliver medium power connections in a more compact format, while saving valuable PCB board space
- Provide audible mating confirmation for easy assembly
- Ideal for industrial machinery and control cabinets
Metal Shell Circular Connectors
TE Connectivity Metal Shell Micro Circular Connectors
TE Connectivity metal shell micro circular connectors (MSMC) are designed for rugged military and commercial aerospace applications. These small, versatile connectors meet the latest signaling requirements with gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, and IEEE 1394 compatibility.
- Provide space and weight savings
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Excellent electrical performance
- High mating life cycle
- IP67 environmental sealing
- Design flexibility with multiple position and shell sizes
- Versatility through push-pull, bayonet, and threaded coupling styles
- High-speed data transmission and optimized signal integrity through uniform cross-talk cancellation
TE Connectivity, TE Connectivity (logo), and TE are trademarks owned or licensed by the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.