What We Do
Interstate Connecting Components (ICC) is a world-class value-added distributor of military and aerospace interconnects, as well as electro-mechanical and wire support products.
At ICC, we focus specifically on connectors. A division of Heilind Electronics, the largest interconnect distributor in North America, ICC offers the deepest and most robust inventory of military-aerospace interconnects from over 100 manufacturers. In fact, we are one of the largest authorized distributors for Glenair and Conesys – and the only value-added interconnect distributor for Glenair MIL-DTL-28840 and Amphenol Fiber Systems MIL-PRF-28876 connectors.
Industry Market Strengths:
- Naval shipbuilding
- Homeland Security
- Military aerospace and unmanned vehicles
- Land-based vehicles
- Missiles and ordnance
- Space exploration
- C4I mission support (command, control, communications, computers and intelligence)
- Commercial aerospace
- Aftermarket maintenance and repair
Our Specialization Includes:
- Military electronic connectors
- Military fiber optic connectors
- Commercial Hi-Rel electronic connectors
- Electromechanical – switches & relays
- Connector backshells
- Connector accessories and tools
- Cable marking systems and supplies
Since our founding in 1985, we have been committed to the success of our customers. Our outstanding products, processes, and service have earned us many distinctions, including supplier excellence awards from Raytheon, General Dynamics, and Boeing.